Friday, August 17, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away


    Sorry for not posting soon but it has been such a busy week here. As some of you may know I am a student at University of Maine at Augusta and it has been finals week. I have had two huge papers to write and been trapped in the house due to the rain.

    I have to say though as much as the rain has put a kink in my plans for finishing the rabbit hutch, the garden sure has loved all of this rain that we have been getting. The tomatoes have gone nuts and it looks like we will have a huge harvest of them.

    In other news I am almost finished with my dragon cross stitch. I am about 15 hours into it with maybe another 4 or 5 hours to go. My thread finally arrived in yesterday's mail so I will shortly be getting back to my Salem Sisters project.

    In bunny news Cleo's babies are doing wonderful and the one little black baby that I fostered from Cassie's litter is doing fantastic. I was really surprised as I did not expect the little black kit to make it as it is so much smaller than the kits from Cleo's litter. I will snap some pictures of them today if the rain lets up. We have two does due at the end of the month. Cali is due the 20th and Spotted Momma is due the 30th. I am really excited for both of these litters :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment