Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby Pictures :)


I have to say that I am really loving how this litter is coming along! These kits have such super sweet personalities.We will be keeping this one. 


I could sit all day and just watch them play all day! This one really does not have a brassy overlay to the fur, just my camera being dumb again. It's so hard to get a good photo of these babies as they just always want to be moving around :)


This little one is just adorable, love the wee little white toes and the star on it's head !


This one is amazing in it markings, the one white leg is so cute :) My kids have been calling it Rocket because the minute someone stops at the cage door to peek in it races all the others to be first to get loved on :) Pictures of the other 3 to come later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment