Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So Busy !! ( Long Post)


Life has been so busy that I have not had a chance to post in quite a while. The rabbits are all doing wonderful. Here is Spotted Momma and her 8 babies. This is a litter by Sir Poops A Lot , these babies are 4 1/2 weeks old. I am super happy with this litter as she has never had this many brokens in any of her other litters. I will be reserving a nice broken blanket chestnut male from this litter, I will get some pictures of just him posted in the next week or so.



Fern also had a very nice litter by Sir Poops A Lot. These guys are just a few days younger than the above litter. She had 2 Harlequins that are lightly marked, 2 blacks and 8 chestnuts. I can always count on Sir Poops A Lots to throw some odd kits, He always throws Harlequin or black tort kits.


However it looks like he has yet thrown another surprise at me. This is a litter from Silver that was sired by him. These babies are only 4 days old. It will be a few days before I can tell if these kits are fawn or chocolate tort.I am really hoping that they are chocolate torts !! Either way if they are female I will pick the best one of the two to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment